9.30.2006

we're back


We returned home this evening after a great week away. I will hopefully post some pictures tomorrow but we took around three hundred and I want to sift through them and post the best ones. If you simply can't wait to see some pictures Brooke has put a few up on her blog.

In the meantime, if you're interested, I have a new mini-review/discussion guide of the film "Everything Is Illuminated" up on Ransom Fellowship's website (there is a link to the discussion guide under my Articles & Talks section). If you haven't seen this movie yet go and watch it before you read any of the questions in the discussion guide. It is a great film that will make you laugh and cry. Well, it made me laugh and cry at least.

Anyway, the pictures are coming soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud- glad you got a little vacation! I just read your article on Decorating or desecrating the temple. Loved it- I was talking to this kid at Wheaton who has his ear pierced and he said its his sign to God that he will be his "bondservant/ slave" like in the OT when slaves would pierce their ears in the year of Jubilee to stay slaves and not go free... something like that. Anyway, i liked the article- miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home