12.21.2008

eagerer anticipation

As much as I'm looking forward to the upcoming season of Lost I'm much more excited about the new Wolverine movie. I've been an X-Men fan since I was 12 or 13 and like every rational and intelligent X-Men fan, Wolverine is my favorite character. The comic book movies have been a bit hit or miss in the last several years (okay, a little more than "a bit") so it's my hope that they don't screw this one up.  Please let it be more Iron Man or Dark Knight and not another embarrassment like The Punisher or Daredevil.  Please Marvel, can you do that?

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE HD

4 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snikt! Snikt!

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the best at what I do, bub.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Merry Christmas Travis, Brooke & Sophia! Hope you've had a great one :) Looking forward to seeing you guys next month(!).

*Priscilla*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home