3.18.2009

33

Today marks the 33rd anniversary of my birth.  Not much to say about that really, 33 seems like a pretty unimportant year.  Not that any year is actually unimportant but turning 33 is definitely no landmark event.  It's Just kinda like, "Eh, another year.  No biggie."  I actually kept forgetting throughout the day that it was my birthday.  Anyway, after a pretty hectic couple of weeks I was happy to not celebrate tonight.  We simply had a quite meal with a couple of friends and enjoyed watching Lost with a few beers.  Very relaxed, very low-key, exactly what I needed.  

Speaking of Lost, my beautiful bride bought me Season 2 on DVD for my birthday.  This was the perfect gift because in addition to the fact that I'm a full blown geek when it comes to the show, I just picked up Seasons 1&3 on DVD for an absolute bargain.  I got both seasons for a total of $50NZ which is like $26US.  

I'm now off to bed early (early for me at least) to complete my restful and relaxing night.

8 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Happy, happy birthday, Travis! Sorry we're a day behind you....

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Cartee Bales said...

Happy Birthday, man. Can you believe it? I had it on my calendar and then, well, ya know, age happens. :) Like 33 years old!

Peace, grace, and love, brother.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Travis!!!!!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

happy birthday for yesterday! :)

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 33 years!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Late Happy Birthday! Glad you are in your new home. May God fill every nook and cranny1 HA!

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the great thing about your birthday...its my birthday:)

You know something I envy about your birthday this year?? No Facebook happy birthday wall posts!

nathan

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yus!!!

happy late birthday nathan. too bad we don't get to do combo-parties anymore. oh, and the "yus!!!" was in reference to the facebook comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home