5.26.2009

(not so) new ink

So, I meant to put this post up way back in January, at which point it could've been titled just "new ink."  I'm only four months late on this but that means the "new ink" is definitely all healed up.  Anyway, the descending dove is a symbol of the Holy Spirit that goes way back in Christian art.  This was the next step in my attempt at gradually finishing off my sleeve.  Both Brooke and I are happy with how this turned out.  I especially like the symmetry of the descending dove on the opposite side of my arm as the rising phoenix.  Many kudos to Nate at Allstar for taking my idea and making it look good.  

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Not so sure I needed to see your pit hair. Thanks, Travis.
Oh - and we still miss you guys.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous travis said...

couldn't really get a good shot without the pit hair. sorry. we miss you guys too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home