5.23.2009

secure in my manhood...


If I wasn't would I be willing to put up a picture like this?    


I've actually been meaning to do a lot more blogging than I have lately.  There are several things I've been planning on posting about and simply haven't.  Maybe if I put a list of post titles here it will inspire me to actually get the posts up.  So, with that hope, here are a few titles that you will hopefully see more about soon:

New Ink
What Do You Do? 
4th Best
City Scenes

There.   Now let's see if that actually helps me to get the posts up.

3 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Rach said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Rach said...

I'd say that is one of the most manly pictures I've ever seen of you Travis. Ha, Sophia looks like a turtle, a very cute turtle.

Yeah, I didn't really have a blog till a few weeks ago, but I figured it might help me continue to think critically, analyze, and flesh out new ideas since college is over and no one is forcing me to do those things any more. Accountability of a sort, you know.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Love it, Travis. And okay, so I really want to see this "new ink" that you speak about...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home