3.16.2010

the man crush continues unabated


So I don't know how your morning was, but I met Jack White! After getting to the office this morning I realized I was out of coffee beans and since that's a problem that always needs to be remedied as soon as possible I decided to stroll down the local roaster where I get my beans. As I was approaching the door I thought I saw a familiar face go in ahead of me and when I went in, sure enough; I was standing in line directly behind Jack White. I had totally forgotten he was in town with one of his bands, but there he was.

Anyway, to make a short story shorter, despite Brooke's insistence that I have some sort of weird, obsessive, man-crush on him; all I did was say hello and shake the man's hand. Of course, had I not forgotten my cell phone at home I would have probably tried to get a picture together as well. That would have been all that I needed.

7 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

That is so cool! I'm very happy for you Travis! :) Glad you didn't drool or anything.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger nickg said...

Dude! So, so jealous. He's my second biggest man-crush (after Conan O'Brien).

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Travis said...

Eat your heart out Nick! See you in the bookstore in about a month.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Jeremy Ruch said...

Travis what a great occasion! I'm impressed that all you did was shake the man's hand and say hello. I'm jealous!

JWR

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Jordan said...

Have you washed that hand yet?!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger david, kelly & sam said...

wooo hoo! so fun! ;)

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Siddique said...

Nice....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home