8.17.2010

like a whipped dog


With great shame and self-scorn I've admitted the inevitability of having to rejoin Facebook. My arguments against it and concerns about it still stand. However, I've been cowed. I admit the importance of Facebook in our current cultural context and grudgingly return (yet again) to partake of the connectivity it provides. I will remain on and I will remain silent in regards to the aforementioned arguments and concerns. Several of my friends will mourn this decision but I suspect most will chuckle if not mock and gloat.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Wow. Now you don't have to use my account to facebook stalk people. :)

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger doodfam said...

YES! I'm so glad you're back.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

:) i love how it is a big moral decision :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home