10.23.2008

amazing race auckland


Okay, so in general I usually can't stand "reality" television shows, particularly reality competition shows.  However, when our friend Sarah told us that the last episode of The Amazing Race took place in Auckland I felt compelled to watch.  I've never seen a full episode of this show before now so I can't really tell you anything about it but if you'd like to watch the episode and get some good shots of the city we'll be living in you can click here.  

I'm still not a fan of reality television but it was nice to see some footage of Auckland as I'm eagerly anticipating our return.  

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yay, I got an indirect reference in your blog...since I assume that I'm that "friend" you're referring to?? I'm not a huge fan of most reality tv, but dave and I had a brief stint of obsession with the Amazing Race right after we moved to STL. We even fantasized about applying to be on the show and we'd be referred to as "The Seminarians." Obviously, this was short-lived. And then "Lost" entered our lives and we not longer had time for such petty things as reality tv... :)

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah! sarah if i had known a reference in my blog would have made you happy i would've referred to you by name. in fact, i'll go in and change it so that you have a direct reference complete with a link.

too bad your dream died. i might have actually watched the show if you and dave were on. thanks for bringing this to our attention.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Travis, don't you know you can *always* make a fellow blogger happy by linking to them?!?! It's basically the Sally Field-esque reminder that "You like me, you really like me!" Get with it, buddy. :) Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home