1.22.2009

strange...

... the feeling I had yesterday watching a truck drive off with most of our worldly belongings and realizing the next time I saw my bed it would be in Auckland. One week from right now we will be somewhere above the Pacific Ocean en route to our new home. I've never flown anywhere before without a return ticket, let alone to the other side of the planet. We know this is what we are supposed to do but there are moments when it all just feels strange.

In other news, I just returned from watching the season 5 premiere of Lost. AMAZING!!! So glad the folks over in New Zealand are all caught up and the new episodes will be airing over there.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Phew! I am so relieved for you that you will not have to endure LOST withdrawal symptoms while in NZ. That would be a painful. Seriously. And yes, we too, thought the premiere was frickin awesome. We rewatched it the next night, too. "God help us all."

I am so sad to have to say goodbye to you all, but know this is where you've been called to be. Looking forward to your farewell thingy tomorrow at church. You and Brooke (and little Sophia) will be greatly missed!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... thanks sarah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home