3.27.2009

week 17 (a bit late)




I've spent about 20 of the past 48 hours painting my office and trying to make some headway with getting it ready for whenever our stuff arrives and I have something to put in there.  That's the main reason why this week's "week" is a bit late and why I only have two pics to put up.  Painting, on top of several other issues/responsibilities is also why I haven't done any regular blogging besides my Sophia updates.  Hopefully in the next week or so I can get back to sharing some of my random thoughts and wonderings.  

Anyway, I couldn't resist putting up the top picture.  Our drooly faced girl kept grabbing onto my wine glass so I finally had Brooke snap a shot of it.  For what it's worth it was a really good glass of wine so I'm hoping this means she'll grow up to have good taste.  Brooke took the one below when the three of us were laying around playing tonight.  It's looks a bit weird for some reason but I thought it made the photo look old and faded.


1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I love the bottom picture. It's SO cute! And it totally does look like an old, faded picture. Aw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home