4.03.2009

week 18 (late once more)

So, the weekly pictorial Sophia update is a day late once again.  I'm still trying to get the painting done in the office before our stuff arrives.  That combined with other responsibilities and daily life has meant fewer pictures and me being too exhausted last night to post them.  Actually, considering the fact that I didn't get back from painting the office until around 3AM this morning it's kinda surprising that I'm getting these pics up so soon.  Anyway, better late again than never. 



1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Margie McClenny said...

Sophia is a doll!! Leslie has been telling me to check your blog (I am still not much into blogs) because the pictures of Sophia are so cute. I have also been praying a lot for your adjustment since your last email update. We love you guys.
Margie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home