7.20.2009

office visit


This post is for the benefit of those of you living outside of Auckland who are interested in seeing what the office of the Central Auckland Church Plant looks like. I've been meaning to get this video put together and up for awhile but haven't had the time. I'm still learning to use the iMovie software as well so please forgive some of the technical issues (my camera work isn't that great either so count this as a double apology).

This office space is a very tangible answer to many prayers. We have been praying (and asking others to pray) for the last two years that I'd be able to get some office space near the intersection of Queen street and K'Road. The office is less than a block away from that intersection! It's also about 20 times the space I imagined we'd find for a much lower price than I thought we'd have to pay!

It's been great getting settled in to the office. There's still work to be done and some pictures to be hung, but I'm pretty happy with how it's all come together so far. It's been very helpful to have a "base of operation" to work from and it gives us a bit more of a visible presence in the community. Anyway, the video isn't that entertaining but hopefully it'll help those of you who're interested get a picture of where I spend my days. Enjoy.

8 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Sandra Oster said...

Cool Video, Travis. I think you captured it well. It reminds me that I offered to help with the Kitchen. Will have to follow through soon.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

That is not shoddy camera work, its really well done! :) Good job.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Dan Barber said...

Excellent first iMovie. Great to see your space. We think of your often...

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Nice video, and nice space. I'd come join you there, but there isn't enough space for all of my books ('cause, as you know, reading is very important).

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Travis. It is wonderful to see how God provides!

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Laura said...

This is SOOO fun to see! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous ml said...

Thanks, thanks be to God. Especially like the sound track. Looks like you're ready for staff and assistant.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Mark Ryan is said...

K'road is only better for your presence. May the space that you've invited us into (via imovie) soon be full of supportive church members, staff and searching Kiwis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home