11.17.2009

brisbane

Sunday I flew into Brisbane, Australia to attend a church planting conference with several other folks from our denomination.

The first day of the conference went well. Nothing really new content wise, but some very encouraging reminders as well as some confirmation regarding a few decisions I've made and need to make. The best part has just been meeting and talking with guys who are in the same position as me and, more importantly, guys who are veteran church planters. Some challenging, humbling, and encouraging conversations.

On the negative side, this is my first time to Australia and I haven't really seen much more than the airport and the inside of a few buildings. Nor will I have any time to see more than that before I head directly from the conference back to the airport to fly home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to heading back to Auckland though, it's way too hot and muggy for me here.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

hot and muggy? that sounds awesome right now! it's a nice never ending gray with cold drizzle here in Tulsa :(

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home