11.07.2009

week 49

My plan to put up new pics of Sophia every week for the first year of her life met a little road block for the past (almost) three weeks since she and Brooke were in the States for Brooke's sister's wedding. This has been a difficult couple of weeks for me. While Brooke and I have been apart for this long before I still don't like it, and up until now I hadn't even spent a night away from Sophia. Needless to say I'm very happy to have both of my ladies back in Auckland.


This was Sophia playing yesterday. Even after a two hour nap the jet lag made her look pretty dazed and droopy.

Her solution to that problem has been to take some extra naps and sleep very heavily. She usually wakes up as soon as any light enters her room, but today she didn't even flinch when I opened her curtains. Poor girl.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing your girls with us. Oh my! They're both so cute and sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home