11.12.2006

south island photos: the final installment


I've realized that I could spend the next week and a half putting up more of the photos we took while on the South Island. I don't really want to do that so this will be the last batch of pictures from down south that I'm going to put up. If you want to see more check Brooke's blog since she might be putting up some more. This first picture contains a political position I can support. The rest are random shots from the rest of our journey.





























3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Don't worry everyone, the sea lion is sleeping, it's not dead. :)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Brooke! I was just going to ask if you tried to save it!

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home