8.05.2007

stylin!

Here are a few pics proving that I clean up alright. A few weeks back I was in a friend's wedding and we were required to wear a black suit. Since I didn't own a suit of any color I finally had to break down and go get one. I'm just a very casual guy so I was looking forward to never owning a suit in my life but I guess we don't always get what we want. However, when my time on this earth is up you'll not see me wearing a suit in my casket. I'll be wearing a T-shirt and Jeans for my funeral attire. I'm giving the message at a wedding next week though so the suit will get used at least one more time.

8 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, Blogger Brittany said...

travis, you're such a hottie.

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, travis... you clean up quite nicely. :)

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Evergreen Covenant Admin said...

swittt-woo! (that is the whistle sound that i did that people do when they see a hottie right before their very eyes!) :)

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ladies, ladies, you are way too kind.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...you're cute :)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger odie.. said...

not bad.

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, is this Travis Scott? where's the DC cap?

Luke

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude....you are a hottie!!! Not that you aren't usually, but even more so in this get-up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home