5.27.2008

out of contact

My apologies for yet again slacking on the blog thing.  Okay, so it's not that I really need to apologize for not blogging.  Seriously, it just means I've been living life instead of writing about it to some faceless audience.  However, I do enjoy keeping up with this as it helps me to think a bit more clearly and I know there are at least a few people out there who are interested in what's going on with us.  

Anyway, instead of trying to catch everyone up on everything that's happened in the last few weeks I think I'll just start blogging again as if there has been no hiatus.  That way I don't need to feel any pressure about doing several posts just to catch everyone up to speed.  Ahhh, the freedom of just saying, "Screw it."  Talk to you soon.

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I'm a big fan of that kind of freedom. :)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger srutherford77 said...

It's been a while since I checked your blog, so I am a little late in issuing the congratulations. I wish Brooke and the baby a healthy pregnancy and delivery. I can honestly tell you from experience that parenthood is a true joy.
Blessings,

Steve

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

travis,
yep, no apologies are necessary..you know my policy?

luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home