4.14.2008

different faces of me


I had originally planned on putting up a bunch of pictures of places in Arizona that had significant memories for me. However, after multiple issues trying upload most of those pictures I've decided to abandon that project. Instead I present you with several different pictures of me at various ages. My mom gave these to me while I was out in AZ last week. Man I used to cute. I wonder what happened.















































This last picture has caused me much grief as Brooke is wondering where my trim body went. Frankly, just looking at this picture makes me feel my age. I don't think I could get back to this no matter how much I exercised.

7 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A handsome young'un you were, Travis.

And that last shot is so Hassellhoff it's frightening.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Ok...First off, i have to admit that Juanito and i laughed a lot at how little you were! Cute!

The first picture, i can't tell that's you at all. But in the second picture, that expression is EXACTLY like one you still make!

And the third picture? I had that exact same background in one of my senior pictures! Hilarious.

The last shot is a little Hassellhoff, now that i look at it. :)

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

myself, i'm a fan of the lasers as background, reminds me of Coach Z.

as for regaining your former glory, check out this workout program: http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-beginner-strength-training-program/

and don't hass the hoff

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, first of all, i think something like 84% of americans had those stupid lasers in the background of their school pictures at least once during the 80's.

second, in my defense i don't think i've ever watched one entire episode of baywatch so i wouldn't know how to do "hasselhoff" in a bathing suit. now, if i were driving a high-tech, AI imbued sportscar... well that would be a different picture altogether wouldn't it?

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that 3rd pic is the Trav I remember teaching me how to play Mario Bros.

Cute Dimples

I wonder why I never has laser background in any schoolpics?

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I never recognize you without that ball cap.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, this was highly entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home