8.22.2008

good bumper sticker theology, for once


My friend Jeremy recently recommended that we watch the 1 season reality show, "One Punk Under God."  This show is basically a year in the life and ministry of Jay Bakker, son of scandal phenoms Jim and Tammy Faye.  The show is interesting on several levels.  And while at the end of the day I have some serious issues with Jay's theology I also have a lot of respect for the man.  I also think his church has produced the best "Christian" bumper stickers I've ever seen.


1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

travis,
love the bumper sticker; i had the chance to speak at a conference in which Bakker was also a speaker. i said at the conference that I liked his book on tolerance but did not like the title. his mother said likewise.
luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home