10.25.2008

nyc , 1

My recent post with pictures from Grand Haven inspired me to throw up some more photos I've been meaning to post. Back in the spring Brooke and I went to NYC for a church planting conference. While this was Brooke's third or fourth time visiting this metropolis I had never been there. As someone who loves city life I was completely enthralled with NYC. I took a ton of photos during our five days there and had planned on posting them but never did. So, again, better late than never.

I took so many pictures that I think it will be easier to do several posts with a few pictures on each instead of throwing them all up right now. Some of the pics in this series of posts are pretty basic, some are my attempts to be a little more artistic (notice I said "attempts"), and a few are just for fun. For those who don't know, you can view a larger image by simply clicking on any picture. Enjoy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home