12.23.2006

video clips and late night travel

If you look under my New Zealand links section you'll see that I finally added a link to some of the video clips we took while in New Zealand. I have a few more to upload but these are a good start for any of you who are interested.

It's about 10:20 PM Friday night and Brooke and I are preparing to head up to Michigan for the holidays. We have decided to leave in about an hour and just drive through the night instead of dealing with all of the traffic tomorrow. That's the reason this is such a short post. I'm about to go take a power nap then make some coffee and jump in the car.

I probably won't post again until after Monday so, Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas- can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home