12.07.2006

safe and sound

We have made it back to the big STL. Our plane landed here around 10:40PM, Wednesday December 6. This is pretty funky considering the fact that our plane left Auckland at 11:00PM, Wednesday December 6. I'll let you do the math. Anyway, we made it without any major hassles. The only bad thing is that while Brooke got like 7 hours of sleep on our first flight I only got somewhere between 1 and 2. This was somewhat intentional since I wanted to be able to sleep once we got back to St. Louis. So yeah, that's pretty much what I'm going to do right now because I'm completely zoned out.

I'll put up some pics of our last few days in New Zealand over the next couple of days.

4 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Welcome back, Welcome back! When can you come over for dinner?

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

colleen - thanks and yes, we will definitely be around kaldi's. we're staying on the other side of town though so i don't know how often i'll get down there.

megan - thanks and when do you want us to come over for dinner? give us a call.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Glad to you hear you made it back safely....hope you re-adjust to your new timezone quickly! Graduation is tonight so will email you some pics so despite your absence you can still feel part of it a little. Talk to you soon,give my love to Brooke....love Bon

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I for one am not happy youre back. Its not fair that you get to be in STL and dont get to see you so I am going to be bitter about it.
PS- when do I get to see you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home