3.15.2007

linkage & misc.

It came to my attention little while back that a bunch of my links were messed up. I've finally gone through and fixed them all so everything should be in order. If you have any problems with any of the links on this page please let me know and I will make the necessary corrections. Also, under the NZ links I've added one to a great NZ commercial that will surely be a classic. It goes pretty fast so you may need to watch it twice to catch everything. The cool thing is that we've seen many of the locations shown in the commercial.

Other than fixing messed up links the last week has been spent getting caught up on my "To Do" list. The problem with such a list is that the rate at which I add stuff to it usually faster than the rate at which I check stuff off. I also started a part-time job at the seminary this week but I don't really have a simple, clear-cut job description so I'm not sure how to explain what I'm doing in a concise way. The only other thing to report is that it's been warm here. Like, "I think I'm gonna wear shorts today" type of warm. It's supposed to drop back into he 50's again tomorrow though which sounds good to me. I'm not ready for heat.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're fun. And Gabe is recovering. Thanks for all the laughs and deep thoughts. Always appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home