4.01.2007

tidying up

Just a quick note to say that I've removed and added a few links from this page. I removed some links that weren't very interesting as well as links to blogs that never get updated (no offense to anyone removed). I've also added a few links of interest, particularly under the NZ section. In addition I've added links to two blogs. These blogs are for the daughters of two couples we know. Aria and Amelia are both under a year old and are both very sick. If you check out their blogs you can find information on how to pray for them and other ways to help the families if you're interested and able.

I've also added a new sidebar note to track where we're at with our support-raising. Since we're just getting started the current percentage looks a little bleak but we're hoping that will change in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home