5.01.2007

blockage

Yesteday a friend of ours told me that I needed to update my blog more often. I'm quite flattered by this because it means that there's at least one person out there who'd like to read more of what I have to say. Honestly though I think updating once or twice a week is about my limit. My life simply isn't that exciting and I'm not able to generate profound, interesting, or creative posts as frequently as some do. (Some may say that I have yet to generate any profound, interesting, or creative posts!)

In addition to this I have been going through a major case of writer's block lately. For example I've been working on a project proposal for the ministry we are going to be doing in New Zealand and I just finished it today after wrestling with it for a month. Now you may think that a month doesn't sound so bad but this proposal is only 4 pages long with pictures!!! I have been writing, then deleting, then rewriting, then redeleting. Lately everything I write just sounds like crap to me. I have promised to write several articles and reviews for a friend of mine and he has been waiting patiently for several months and hasn't receieved one of them. I've got like three or four started but I'm not happy with any of them. It's a bit frustrating.

Anyway, if you are a reader of my blog (which you obviously are if you're reading this sentence) I thank you. If you think I should post more often, I apologize, because unless I get zapped with some lightning bolt of inspiration it ain't happenin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home