5.31.2007

unintentional hiatus

I just realized that it's been over two weeks since I put up a new post. For the two or so of you who read this blog regularly I apologize, I didn't intend to have that much of a gap between posts. I've been really swamped lately putting together several talks that I have to give as well as preparing for some exams I need to take to begin the process of ordination while I'm in New Zealand. Anyway, despite the hectic nature of life right now things are good overall. I'll try to be better about updating.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

travis,
this is ruth galpin, and i am one of the souls that checks your blog on a regular basis and is always sad to find you haven't written. glad to hear you and tom had some lunch together yesterday. we'll have to all eat together soon.

just wanted to say hi and let you know that i sitll check your blog.
ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home